This dip is perfect for parties, large or small. Not only because it’s so simple to make, but it’s so quick and so good. Hopefully, you had the chance to enjoy it at the Chitown Moms Nite Out 2012 event recently. If not, you won’t want to miss making this for your next gathering. Or heck, make it for your next movie night with the family. This is a great one pot meal for the Ninja 3-in-1 kitchen system. I made this for Christmas Eve dinner and decided this will be our new tradition. Enjoy!
You will need:
2.5 lb. ground turkey (ground beef is fine too)
1/2 cup milk
4 cups salsa (medium or hot)
- In a large skillet, brown ground turkey (do not use oil) and drain the fat/liquid.
- Heat a slow cooker on low or stovetop pot on medium heat.
- Slice Velveeta in 1 inch pieces and add to pot.
- Add milk and stir until cheese is fully melted and blended.
- Add salsa to the cheese mixture and stir. (You may add more salsa to taste or desired thickness.)
- Add ground turkey to cheese mixture and stir.
- Serve hot over nachos or your favorite dippers and enjoy!
For more great recipes, visit my site at www.pthirty1.com.