Valentine’s Day is in a few days and many of us get a little antsy and overwhelmed when figuring out what to do for our love. What is the perfect Valentine’s gift? How can romance be increased? Body image often plays a key role in the joy and satisfaction of the bedroom. Here are a few tips to help you feel your sexiest on the day in which love and romance are acknowledged.
- Looking good makes you feel GREAT! We all live busy lives and with the kids things can get hectic really fast. Take a little extra time to get things in order. Get a mani/pedi, exfoliate, get a facial, get your hair done. In other words, take time for self and you’ll feel even better.
- Do Something different. If you always take a bath, take a shower for two. Turn on some soft music, light some candles, and when you get out of the shower/tub grab some Eden’s Oils and treat your body and partner to a massage. As an added bonus, take some sexy boudoir photos and present them to him as a gift…. it’ll drive him crazy!
- Go Bare! Yes, under your clothes ladies! If you normally wear a skirt, be sure it’s long enough so that the goods stay covered. The trick to this is that your mate needs to know you’re being a little naughty. While he’s at work, the two of you will share a little secret and and you can tease each other all day… leading to my next tip.
- Sex isn’t dirty! Think about it during the day. Heck, if men can do it every waking moment, surely we can have random thoughts in between making lunches and checking homework. Practice your bed side manners (or lack there of) by letting your man know what’s up. Talking ”dirty” to your partner will make you both feel sexier…
- Let your inner Beyonce shine! I asked a question a few weeks ago about your alter ego OR body double. Get Yo Body!!!! Put Your Love On Top!!! Dance for YOU! This girl has MOVES! Men go crazy over her and she definitely can drop it like it’s hot and tootsy roll like no other.
Lastly, make a dinner that is full of aphrodisiacs. If you don’t like caviar try Filet Mignon and Asparagus. Red meat works wonders on your libido and brain. It is high in protein which floods your blood stream with the amino acid tyrosine. Add champagne and chocolate which makes for a lovely time any day or night. Did you know that the bubbles help the alcohol get into the blood stream quicker? And, chocolate contains over 400 different chemicals but one in particular, PEA, is believed to arouse the same feelings that we experience when we are in love. So, definitely put some chocolate on the menu.
After all this is done, sit back, relax, and… E N J O Y!!!